Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FOSDEM: MySQL And Friends Community Dinner 2013
Saturday, February 2, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM (CET)
Just like previous years, the 'MySQL And Friends' community is gathering to have a dinner on the Saturdaynight of FOSDEM. This time it is February 2nd, 2013.
This year, it will not be an Italian restaurant, but more a Belgian style restaurant, about 10 minutes walk from the FOSDEM event.
Chaussée de Boondael, 455
Several 'Belgian' dishes are now possible:
- Endive (« Chicon ») and Nuts Salad, Goat’s milk cheese with Bacon and “Liege” Syrup
- Shrimp Croquettes
- French Burgundy Snails with Pesto and Grilled Almonds
- Gratin Belgian Endives
- Flemish Farm Chicken Stew (« Waterzooi ») cooked in the Ghent Way
- Tartare steak (Minute-Chopped)
- Grilled Steak (230 gr)
- Meatballs cooked in the Liège way
There are several vegetarian dishes possible, please consult the website
FOSDEM MySQL And Friends Devroom Schedule: https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/track/mysql_and_friends/